Road Trip

Hi beeby11,

Which Cayman are you looking for, I have a 987S.2 although I would say you can't go wrong with any of the models newer or older.

Regards,

Keith.

• 4 weeks later...

I have a window of opportunity (ie Mrs away) in August from 4th for 4 days so potential is limited for me but contemplating doing it anyways. 

• 4 weeks later...

A few friends have but they omitted the NE section given that the scenery is less interesting, therefore a NC400 ...

Will probably be busy this time of year, campers etc ... 

I also have done a few of the lower sections plus a few in the middle during late October, perfect time as the roads were very quiet. 

Not fussed on the whole route but would be up for part of it, I can recommend an excellent hotel just NW of Inverness if required. 

Was looking through some old motoring magazines at work just yesterday, and they did this route in a Fiat 500, and I thought that looks like an interesting run.  Anf then lo and behold, look through the forum today and there's an old thread listing the same route.

I think fate is trying to tell me something.