New Owner - Any Meets Planned

Hi All,

Purchased a 2007 Cayman a couple of weeks ago, might actually get to drive it on a dry road later.

I'm based in Buckingham, any meets planned, don't mind travelling.

Good to be here.

Cheers

Gary

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, garytipping said:

Hi All,

Purchased a 2007 Cayman a couple of weeks ago, might actually get to drive it on a dry road later.

I'm based in Buckingham, any meets planned, don't mind travelling.

Good to be here.

Cheers

Gary

Hi Gary, 

welcome ??

I don’t know if a supersausage breakfast meet got sorted for tomorrow or not, have you had a look in the ‘meets’ section?

where in Bucks are you based? I’m in Stone. 

Looks like we may be snowed off the roads next week according to the forecast. Mine was utterly useless in that last wee flurry of snow we had just after Xmas. ?

enjoy your new porker and hope hope to meet you soon at some run out somewhere. ??

Edited by Windymiller

Hi,

Just off out for a run in the sun, probably take in a bit of the A5 past the Super Sausage.

I'm in Buckingham, so not far away. I'll keep an eye on the forum. Sure I'll have loads of questions.

Gary

Hi,

Yes, I always go to the Bicester Heritage events, my last two 'hobby' cars have been MG's, a BGT and a MGTF that I have just replaced with the Cayman. Also just up the road from Silverstone and a Silverstone Racing Club member, so I've alway marvelled at the number of Porsches at The Classic, so I know where I'll be parking this year! Might get by Westfield over there as well if it ever gets warm enough to stay in the garage long enough to finish it?

Hoping to get involved with the Cayman community.

Gary

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Nifty190 said:

Hi all im Tristan (TRIT)  Also a new owner just in Bucks in Ivinghoe any locals want a drive out / meet and coffee some time ?? 

Welcome to the OC Tristan :) 

Hi Tristan,

Welcome, I'm heading over to Jack's Hill Cafe on Friday 13th April. It's on the A5, just North of the A43 junction. It's one of their regular car and bike nights. It was flagged up on the TIPEC forum, so should be a few Porsches there.

Cheers

Gary

• Like 1