Cayman OC Meet - February

I believe red square images (Irish Kev) suggested the 27 of Feb at a cafe on the a5 something sausage.  Maybe Kev can pipe up with the cafe name. 

I know my misses car club is having a meeting at RSV GRAPHICS in Dudley on the same day. If you fancy that. I know it wouldn't be just caymans but there is always a good number of cars turn up, they even supply free tea and coffe. I can post a Facebook link if anybody is interested. 

There is is always prize draws, some minor celeb to present the prizes (last month was the guy from car sos). 

Edited by markbarry1977

I have misses approval to come along, under the proviso that a) she comes along too and b) we bring her "datsun" along as were off straight from this car meet to RSV graphics meet in dudley staying overnight for a big meet sunday.

1. Kev (in his van)

2. Beanoir

3. SpannerMan

4. markbarry1977

• Like 1

On 13 January 2016 at 16:24, markbarry1977 said:

I have misses approval to come along, under the proviso that a) she comes along too and b) we bring her "datsun" along as were off straight from this car meet to RSV graphics meet in dudley staying overnight for a big meet sunday.

Not a Datsun as such, but could I bring the wife's 350Z too?...

• Like 1

1. Kev (in his van) - AKA Red Square Images

2. Beanoir - AKA Nick

3. SpannerMan

4. markbarry1977 - AKA Mark

5. Carl_Davies - AKA Carl

6. DJMC - AKA David

I've put first names in, where I know/remember them, so we can match forum names to first names on the day.

(I were confused last time - thought Beanoir was Uncle Dave! 9_9). It's me age! 

I guess they do bacon butties too? Not too impressed with the "fancy" ones at the last place. 5/10.

Edited by DJMC

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ZigZag said:

Hi

Newbie here - Can I come too?

PS Do they do kosher sausages? (lol)

Zigzag

Welcome ZigZag! 

No permission required, of course you're welcome! :) 

7 hours ago, ZigZag said:

Hi

Newbie here - Can I come too?

PS Do they do kosher sausages? (lol)

Zigzag

Hi,

Any link?...

Would you like to tell us more about yourself and your car in the Introduce Yourself section?: http://www.caymanoc.com/forum/14-introduce-yourself/

• Tom unpinned and unfeatured this topic