Cayman S (987.2) 2010 For Sale

Nis200K

I am selling my 2010 Cayman S

Only as I need the extra seats for the kids.

D480F296-6DB9-4159-BB93-7D5B35E71E50.jpeg.2d96d6caba833506cd7c09b108f42385.jpeg1070606275_987_2S.jpg.0109339bf1f43e2d4933dbb5ca1125f5.jpg

Car is 2010 S PDK with the following options. PDK, Sports Chrono Plus, 19” Carrera 2 alloys, cruise control, Bi xenon headlights, Nav (7 fig post codes) colour wheel Center’s, Porsche crests on head rests and center console,  Porsche warranty until April 19, Mot until April 19 mileage is 40k and full Porsche service history. 

£28,000 or open to reasonable  offers

The car car is immaculate and has been cherished & well looked after, it will be missed ?

Please note plate not included.

I would far rather see it go to a good home and someone else get enjoyment from it and take advantage of remaining warranty than trade it in.

Happy to answer any questions and provide additional pictures if necessary.

• Sad 1

So don’t know if anyone is interested but I’ll drop the price to £27000 or reasonable offers. 

Please get in touch if you are interested.

thanks 

Nik

• Like 1

So I think I missed a couple of options off my origional advert. The car is due to be traded in next Wednesday & I’d love it to go to someone who’ll enjoy it and get it for what I consider below market price?

Cayman S 987.2 PDK 2010 3.4 

PDK

Sports Chrono Plus

PCM 

Sat Nav, latest software with 7 fig post code)

Cruise control 

Climate Control

19” Carrera 2 alloys

PCM with Bluetooth phone

Full colour wheel Center’s

Porsche crest embossed in head rests

Porsche crest embossed in armrest

Bi Xenon Headlights

Rear Parking Sensors

Porsche Warranty till April 2019

£27k or open to offers 

Please get in touch if you are interested.

Thanks 

Nik

Looks lovely and great options - have you considered a ‘sale or return’ via a reputable dealer near you, or would an OPC buy back from you? I’ve seen similar age and spec online via OPC for ~£33k....!

would be a shame to sell her too cheap just to secure a quick sale ?

Thanks Windy,

I’ve been offered a trade in price by a group which has OPC’s but at considerably below market value? I would rather it go to a good home & I think at £27k it represents a bargain for anyone at that price. I agreed I think market value is up around £30k especially as it has remaining Porsche warranty. I’m a bit stuck really in that I need any capital to fund the next car.

Thanks

Nik

Last chance before I let a stealer have it turn it round and put it back on the forecourt for £30k plus!! if anyone is interested please contact me, the car is truly immaculate and I am open to serious offers, you won't be disappointed.

Nik have you tried the guys over at Ashgood .I have not sold a car to them personally but have read they offer sensible money. On top of that they are great guys who are passionate about what they do.

https://www.ashgood.co.uk/

• Like 1

Thanks Windy & Daz, given more time I’d have more options & a better chance of getting a good deal and would have put more effort into selling it, hopefully as I’ll be leaving the Cayman OC stickers in the new owner will find there way to the club and find it as informative and good way of meeting up with like minded people as I have.

Cheers

Nik

• 2 weeks later...

SOLD......................... well traded in.

I have now gone back to the dark side....BMW...

I've kept the same number of cylinders but with the addition of 2 turbos and about 100 more BHP so still smiling although a shame the Cayman had to go.

• Founder
2 hours ago, Nis200K said:

SOLD......................... well traded in.

I have now gone back to the dark side....BMW...

I've kept the same number of cylinders but with the addition of 2 turbos and about 100 more BHP so still smiling although a shame the Cayman had to go.

M2??