Topgear Decat Exhaust Headers

Hi all,

I have searched and can't find a post, but do I remember somebody on here getting decat header for £299 from Topgear? Please can you msg me back if you did.

Thanks

2 hours ago, SpannerMan said:

I'm pretty sure that offer is no longer on..  

Yeah, I have messaged Topgear and I think they may be open to doing the deal again. They where just asking who it was that got the deal in the first place.

Maybe it was on another forum that I had seen somebody got for £299

• Founder
31 minutes ago, anon_uk said:

Yeah, I have messaged Topgear and I think they may be open to doing the deal again. They where just asking who it was that got the deal in the first place.

Maybe it was on another forum that I had seen somebody got for £299

Was it a group buy?  I'm sure we can work something out with them - happy to help if you want me to contact them?

1 hour ago, Beanoir said:

Was it a group buy?  I'm sure we can work something out with them - happy to help if you want me to contact them?

Not sure, as I can't find the post now. I am happy if there can be a group buy, yes please feel free to make contact.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
6 hours ago, anon_uk said:

I have PSE, so need for Carnewal

Have you spoken to Gert about the Carnewal offerings? They don’t just do rear box upgrades.