Just Back from Monte Carlo Rally

Red Square Images

7 hours ago, Red Square Images said:

Just in the door from the "Monte". Great event with such massive variations between the stages. We started off in the Alps and moved down towards Touet (north of Nice). The editing has started but here are a few I have done so far. With the mods permission more to follow. Feel free to comment and criticise. 

Great photos! Happy to see more, are they hosted remotely or have you uploaded them?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Uncle Dave said:

Great photos! Happy to see more, are they hosted remotely or have you uploaded them?  

I try to remote host where possible. These are off my FB account. I take it you DON'T want them uploaded. ;)

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Red Square Images said:

No there was a 911 last year but they dropped out this year. I was posting them for discussion and activity rather than relevance ;)

I know... just hoping! :|

• Like 1

Awesome, lets see some more then! 

How long was you over there for?  I've always wanted to spectate at a rally and I imagine Monte Carlo would be a good one to start with.

• Like 1

On 25 January 2016 at 11:09, Red Square Images said:

I try to remote host where possible. These are off my FB account. I take it you DON'T want them uploaded. ;)

Any more coming?  I'm sure Dave gave the thumbs up earlier in the thread..

Edited by Trickle

24666402191_b5990cc6f0_b.jpg

24759888585_d1971aaab9_b.jpg

24133053753_a63df8ff15_b.jpg

24133060473_44f21aefdd_b.jpg

24131712294_c32c014307_b.jpg

Everything is shot in RAW so yes. I have to manipulate light,sharpness etc. However I dont use PS to include stuff that just isn't there. Generally I clean dust spots etc.

Edited by Red Square Images
  • Like 1

• Platinum Member

Great photos, my personal favourite is the red and blue Hyundai coming round the corner.  You have a great job by the looks of it, beats sitting at a desk all day! 

• Like 1