Greetings

Tozerman

2 hours ago, Daz said:

Welcome onboard. 

Is that Guards red?

Yes Guards Red, wife wanted me to get a blue one but it had to be red.

How does it compare to your S2k out of interest?

That was my last proper car, facelift 04, before I sold my soul and had diesel company cars.  Looking at a Cayman as a toy soon. 

7 hours ago, Tozerman said:

Yes Guards Red, wife wanted me to get a blue one but it had to be red.

I went out to buy a black Cayman and come home with a guards red. Love the colour.

21 hours ago, BCA said:

How does it compare to your S2k out of interest?

It is a completely different beast to be honest, which was what I wanted.

The S2k was a getting bit too raw for me these days, I had it for 7 years and loved it but wanted something a bit more refined !

The Cayman feels a lot heavier that it actually is (it is only about 150 KG heavier) the S2000 always felt light and nimble. I think the S2 had a better turn in than the Cayman, but the Cayman has much better grip coming out of a corner. Needless to say it will cost more to run per year than the Honda but I am expecting that.

I used to take the S2 to the Ring every year and by the time I got there I was broken. I am looking forward to this years Ring trip, should be a better trip there and an absolute blast :8:

• Like 1