Hi I have been considering changing my interior bulbs for LEDs

Struggling to get a definitive list of which type and quantity of bulbs I need.

I have seen a list no Boxa.net http://www.boxa.net/forum/topic/68600-how-to-fit-987-interior-and-number-plate-leds/ bit it is missing the map bulbs.

I could take the lights appart to find out, but I was keen to order the bulbs first then take the lights apart to fit them.

Has anybody here done a full interior light upgrade to LED's?  Are Ebay bulbs OK to use?

How do you rate them? Are they any good?

Also did you have a full set of bulbs. I was looking at that set but I am not sure it has all the interior lights 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I see you have a Gen1. I think the Gen2 may differ.

Edited by Simon Wood

I did all interior bulbs in Gen1, great mod! Although I used the Osram bulbs, really bright and white. Lights above the rear view mirror are a pig to get out, you don't need to take the perspex housing apart to get in and out if you use the Osram low profile bulbs.

1 hour ago, Spykee said:

These say 'yellow' so are they warmer in colour temperature or pure white like a 5000K HID headlight?

@Spykee did you fit that kit to Gen2? Also would you recommend it? I was looking at that kit.