Bookmark posts

markbarry1977

Hi guys i might be missing the obvious here it is there any way of bookmarking threads you want to keep track of and maybe go back and read again later. 

I know there is the thread notification but I meant something similar to bookmarks under my stuff on the pistonheads forum. 

Under "Notifications" > "Notification Settings" there are some switches, one of which relates to things "I follow" but I can't see any where in a thread you can click to "follow" it?

2 hours ago, Drew said:

At the top of each thread where the thread title is, you'll see a green circle with a + sign. If you click that then it will give you options of how you want to follow it. 

Looks like the below :)

Capture.PNG

Nope I'm not seeing it working. I want to follow this post as I am interested in the future of upgrading to power flex bushings. 

So clicking on the green + sign at the top of the thread (pic 1) takes me to the posters profile page not the thread I want to bookmark or follow (pic 2)

Where am I going wrong?  This is on an iPhone 5s using safari browser. 

image.png

image.png

That only works on a web browser, not mobile ;) 

From a mobile web browser you need to scroll to the bottom of the thread and you'll see a "follow this" box, try that Mark.

3 hours ago, Drew said:

At the top of each thread where the thread title is, you'll see a green circle with a + sign. If you click that then it will give you options of how you want to follow it. 

Looks like the below :)

Capture.PNG

Nope still not working when I look at the bottom of the page. There is no follow this option at the bottom of the page either

image.png

you're right, you don't have that option unless you use the old theme. 

The one last option you have is to click the 'Notify me of replies' button in the box you type a reply, down the bottom of the box is a toggle switch, click it before you hit 'Submit Reply'

In the meantime we (Tom) will look into making it easier to use for mobile users. 

3 hours ago, Uncle Dave said:

The one last option you have is to click the 'Notify me of replies' button in the box you type a reply, down the bottom of the box is a toggle switch, click it before you hit 'Submit Reply'

In the meantime we (Tom) will look into making it easier to use for mobile users. 

?

• Administrators
7 hours ago, Uncle Dave said:

Oh yes, the royal 'We'...  

I'm on it Mark! 

T.

• Like 1