Just saying Hi 👍🏼

Red7

Just wanted to say hi after buying my 987.1 S the other week, I’m not new to Porsche, had my first one, a 1980 924 Lux back in 1983, since then I’ve had a 944 and 911SC too, recently sold my Z4MR and Z4MC so had an empty garage 🙂 My Cayman is a 2007 with 51K miles, PCM, Sports Seats, Extended Leather, Bose, Chrono,  since I’ve had it I’ve had a set of Eibachs, spacers, Zunsport Grills, New Condensers, short shift kit and new Crested Centre caps, I’m loving it,  Looking forward to contributing to the forum 👍🏼

75F4A73C-980C-444C-950F-7465FAF1F2C5.jpeg

1F2D16AE-928E-414D-9752-651CD04872DF.jpeg

B26F51C2-8EC4-4F2B-98B9-77C9AB4E3B4E.jpeg

• Like 1

Many thanks for the warm welcome, the SC was originally Ice Metallic Blue but had it fully restored inside and out and Chose a ‘91 Colour, Cobalt Blue, instead with a Southbound Light Grey Leather interior and RUF bumpers, one of those you wish you’d still got tucked away 🙂 

Edited by Red7
Spelling
  • Like 1

welcome sir, big fan of that spec (i'm biased), exactly the same spec as mine down to the Zunsport grills except my centre caps aren't full coloured like yours, i have and are the platinum silver/black emblem.

You looking to add any modifications?

Edited by SarlechS
  • Like 1

Welcome to the unfortunately (yet affectionately) acronymed COC 🤪👍🏻

the lowering on your eibach springs looks absolutely perfect IMO, I’d say (possibly controversially) better than that achieved with the H&Rs that many / most opt for. 

lovely looking cayman and welcome back into the Porker family 😉😁

• Like 1

On 29/12/2020 at 15:03, SarlechS said:

welcome sir, big fan of that spec (i'm biased), exactly the same spec as mine down to the Zunsport grills except my centre caps aren't full coloured like yours, i have and are the platinum silver/black emblem.

You looking to add any modifications?

Thanks for the kind words, I may go for a Carnewall exhaust but that would be all I would look to change atm, I’ve thought about subtle window tinting but not too sure 👍🏼

10 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Welcome to the unfortunately (yet affectionately) acronymed COC 🤪👍🏻

the lowering on your eibach springs looks absolutely perfect IMO, I’d say (possibly controversially) better than that achieved with the H&Rs that many / most opt for. 

lovely looking cayman and welcome back into the Porker family 😉😁

Thankyou Windymiller, I had Eibachs on one of my Z4M’s and liked how they rode and sat the car so thought I’d give them a go on the Cayman, I could do with some front bumper skid plates for road humps but struggling to find any, RPI did them for the M but not for the Cayman, I’ll probably get some fabricated 👍🏼

15 hours ago, Red7 said:

Thanks for the kind words, I may go for a Carnewall exhaust but that would be all I would look to change atm, I’ve thought about subtle window tinting but not too sure 👍🏼

definitely the way to go! i ended up getting one about 6 months ago and its the best upgrade i've done (fitted by Gert himself in Belgium). No drone at all and it sounds incredible when on the loud pedal! I changed the rear tailpipes to 981S too which help with the sound if you don't mind authentic crackles 

• Like 1