Good Morning!

elucius

30 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Welcome, and lucky you getting a brand new GT4, and a fab colour choice too 🤩👍🏻

Thanks. I'm fortunate to have had a few Porsches now, including a 981 Spyder and a 991.2 GTS, but I'm really excited about the GT4. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andy said:

Welcome along! 

I'd love a new car build slot, but the wait would put me in a home from the madness of having to wait :)

Yep....waiting for the guys in white coats and a nice jacket to arrive! And keep looking at the configurator doesn't help either!

On 19/03/2021 at 06:36, elucius said:

Looking forward to the car and participating on the the forum. 

And we’re all looking forward to your pictures 😆

‘Health to enjoy’....

2 hours ago, sevenfourate said:

And we’re all looking forward to your pictures 😆

‘Health to enjoy’....

Thanks! Yep...lots of pics when I get the car!

• 2 months later...
On 19/03/2021 at 06:36, elucius said:

Hi, I've been a lurker on the site for a few years, previously a Boxster owner,  but have now been fortunate to have a build slot for a GT4 with PDK. The car is to be built in May for delivery in June. I've opted for Gentian Blue. Looking forward to the car and participating on the the forum. 

The car's build has been pushed back, gradually, over the past few weeks and now is due to be completed on Friday, with an estimated delivery early July. Its been an interesting time! 

• Like 1

Car built on Thursday and last info was its was on its way to the docks! Really hopeful to be picking it up before the end of the month! Pics to follow!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/07/2021 at 07:41, elucius said:

Picking up car on Wednesday, will post pics! I'm now a child again waiting for Christmas, counting the sleeps!

Oh my word. I bet you're not managing much sleep on your ever reducing sleep count.......

44 minutes ago, sevenfourate said:

Oh my word. I bet you're not managing much sleep on your ever reducing sleep count.......

I certainly am! I haven't been so anxious about a newer for a very long time!