Gone green

Cornholio

15 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Great looking spec with carbon buckets, sort chrono and looks like PASM and PSE 👍🏻

and I think the sport model is best suited in the bold colours - well done 👍🏻

Thanks 👍

I'm very happy with it.

19 hours ago, Ginginho said:

Love the colour. I'd quite like a Viper Green Sport if one ever hit the market. Not sure the missus would be up for my having a pair of them 🤔😁

Would be a great combo for sure 😊

19 hours ago, Blissya said:

Looks awesome 😎 

Thanks 👍

On 22/11/2022 at 12:43, Cornholio said:

I saw there were a few mentions of the car in the forum already, so i thought I should make a post.🙂

I was looking at getting a Cayman R, but personal circumstance made me change my mind. The day after taking that decision this Cayman S appeared on Autotrader.

I called the seller, he sent me some of the paperwork within the next 30 minutes, phoned him back and left a deposit. After checking the spec it was a no brainer really.

Went down to London the following week, 550 miles or so later and it was home, that was a few weeks ago now.

The colour will likely split opinion, but I love it.

IMG_2421.jpg.f3e94fa275e2caf983136162cb99b02b.jpg

Looks amazing. Congratulations. You so scored there. It was a good £10K undervalued, maybe even £15K. I just can't fathom why the seller listed it so cheap. Unbelievable deal for what must be the highest spec S in the country. 

Edited by Julian987
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Parr are very good, My Cayman R came from them, its my 5th Porsche and they serviced my Cayman S and my 968 S as well. A great day at Brands Hatch circuit with them a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_7851.jpg

Edited by iSPY
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, iSPY said:

Parr are very good, My Cayman R came from them, its my 5th Porsche and they serviced my Cayman S and my 968 S as well. A great day at Brands Hatch circuit with them a couple of weeks ago.

IMG_7851.jpg

Glad to hear you're happy with them, good to read.

Great looking car you have there.👍

• Like 1

Thanks very much, I saw it when I picked my Caymam S up from service, it was the colour that attracted me. When I looked at the spec, about £20k upgrades and only 12000 miles on clock i wanted it !! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/11/2022 at 18:29, Julian987 said:

Looks amazing. Congratulations. You so scored there. It was a good £10K undervalued, maybe even £15K. I just can't fathom why the seller listed it so cheap. Unbelievable deal for what must be the highest spec S in the country. 

How much was it ?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow great buy there.

Classic case of a trader not knowing what they've got. Swap those seats and wheels out and it's still a circa £25k car I'd have said but that's 5k worth of parts alone! (At least!)

• Thanks 1

On 17/01/2023 at 14:46, yuffyhaggo said:

Wow great buy there.

Classic case of a trader not knowing what they've got. Swap those seats and wheels out and it's still a circa £25k car I'd have said but that's 5k worth of parts alone! (At least!)

Thanks 👍

Car was actually a private sale, not a trader. Nice guy, had owned it for over 8 years.