How did you come across the Cayman OC?

Andy

How did you come across the Cayman OC?   

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we are a growing club, I wanted to find out how our existing members came across us, therefore would you mind voting on the poll linked to this thread to give us some idea? 

I probably haven't covered all of the options so please comment below and let us know how you found it. 

Many thanks all! 

Andy. 

• Andy pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, dirtbiker said:

Was linked across from a thread on PistonHeads - turned out most handy as I ended up buying an ex-Cayman OC car...

Excellent!

Glad the forum was able to help out!  

I did a web search for uk cayman forums and it was top of the list. I'd tried a couple of general porsche forums and found that the cayman didnt really feature in amongst all the 911s so wanted a specific forum

Through the Meets & Events page on another Porsche forum (911uk).

I no longer visit there at it seems to be biased towards the Boxster & Carrera platforms.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just a user on the PCBG Forum mentioning that he also posts on here too ;) I didn't know it existed until then but I'm not a prolific poster. Just find the information and comments interesting and useful.

• 7 months later...

Was searching for a buyer's guide and owners forum so joined up. I subsequently bought my perfect car off the classifieds on here after months of searching and it turned out this was the only place it was advertised