US Presidential Election

DKR_77

19 minutes ago, DKR_77 said:

So, who's doing an all nighter?? 

Whats everybody's predictions for the outcome? 

I've got a cellar. I've added a steel door and stocked up on dried goods and bottle water just in case. At least the car will help if we go full Mad Max. 

Placed a bet on Trump to win. Thinking is if he does get in and the world goes to the dogs, at least I can buy some bits for the Cayman in my last hours :D

If he doesn't then it's a small price to have paid and I will probably still buy bits for the Cayman. So a win win.

Well... what a world we've all woken up to today. 

Just goes to show that if you have no political sense, promise everyone they can buy more guns and have ALLOT of money, then you can pretty much buy anything you want. 

Even if Clinton had won, she would be basically powerless as the Senate and Congress are Republican majorities and would veto everything. Much like they did with Obama 

Despite his outrageous speeches how could anyone have been able to trust Clinton?

The American people haven't voted FOR Trump. As with Brexit here they have voted against the establishment they didn't like.

Viva la revolution!