Shuttlewortn Collection ref"meet the tumbleweed"

Kate and myself are just about to head off to the Shuttleworth Collection for one of its evening air show  events, while we are there, I will see of I can get the events manager to give me their club package details including entry, discounts, café menu and available times and slots for club meets. I can post details over the next few days for all to see. this may be another venue option for a central meet. I know  other car and bike clubs have meets and events there and the reports are really good. 

• Founder
1 minute ago, Bushman said:

Kate and myself are just about to head off to the Shuttleworth Collection for one of its evening air show  events, while we are there, I will see of I can get the events manager to give me their club package details including entry, discounts, café menu and available times and slots for club meets. I can post details over the next few days for all to see. this may be another venue option for a central meet. I know  other car and bike clubs have meets and events there and the reports are really good. 

I'm going too Steve, will be heading over about 5pm with my other half.  She bought us tickets a few weeks back.  

Not sure if they'll fly all the aircraft with this wind, but it doesn't appear to be raining this evening which is good.  

I'll try and find you over there :)  

• Founder

Well I was parked right behind your car Steve, couldn't find you though.  Was  great airshow mind, should go more often given how close I live.  The pair of Hurricanes stole the show for me...  

IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1568.jpgIMG_1690.jpg

IMG_1504.jpg

sorry I missed you Nick. didn't see this post till a few mins ago otherwise I would have belled you mate. we had a really good time too. .

got email today from events manager so will let you have details. 

DSC_0984.JPG

DSC_0998.JPG

DSC_0999.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0056.JPG

DSC_0054.JPG

DSC_0091.JPG

can you txt me your cell and email address to 07889 276815   i thought i had yours but dont. i will forward on the email from shuttleworth events. cheers. Steve

23 hours ago, Beanoir said:

http://www.shuttleworth.org/events/july-evening-airshow/

Next one is 14th July, so only a month away.  

‘Shame’ - were at Bedford autodrome on the 14th for our youngest daughters first ‘track day’ ??

We bought her a MSV Mini experience for her 11th birthday (she loves Minis), and I want one of my gals to be a petrol head at least, so thought I’d start her young ??

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Founder

Steve did email about this.  I'm holiday at the moment, coming back from Italy (via the Alps) in a couple of weeks.  

I did contact S'worth but not heard back, will chase them again.  

Hi guys. I did have a good chat with their events manager, she showed me a couple of function rooms that we could hire for a more formal agm type meeting if we ever needed one, there is a fabulous café/ restaurant that serves great food , (best carrot cake, ever) all homemade. the carpark/apron outside the café can be 'reserved by arrangement' and will easily park 50 or more spaced apart. lots of clubs now meet there. the museum and workshops have tours and guides that need to be paid but I have a retired work colleague that works there now and might be able to sort something out. Beanoir has the details and will reach out to them when he can. Amazing place though, worth a visit on an airshow day.