PCGB Xmas ‘fayre’ @ Bicester Heritage 09/12

If you don’t already have a ticket I don’t think you can get in I’m afraid... ☹️

If youre a PCGB member you could always contact Mandy Sutch who manages the events and enquiry about any last minute cancellations perhaps 🤔

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ben said:

I was there! Had a great day. 

I was there too, I probably drove the same route as you yet I didn’t see another Porsche from the moment I left home until I entered the Bicester Heritage site at 10:15 where there were hundreds!

12 minutes ago, twopointnine said:

I was there too, I probably drove the same route as you yet I didn’t see another Porsche from the moment I left home until I entered the Bicester Heritage site at 10:15 where there were hundreds!

Yes I know what you mean!

Was quite a sight seeing so many porsches in one place. Lots of 911s but didn't see so many 987 caymans, or maybe they were hiding somewhere!! 

IMG_20181209_122037822.jpg

10 hours ago, Ben said:

Yes I know what you mean!

Was quite a sight seeing so many porsches in one place. Lots of 911s but didn't see so many 987 caymans, or maybe they were hiding somewhere!! 

IMG_20181209_122037822.jpg

Mine was in there, amongst the white row in the hangar 👍🏻

B44D9F69-37BB-49B8-BB22-EFFB47782902.jpeg

F412A221-2AF4-45C5-9F0C-C550B9DA574B.jpeg

Looking good! It was a very impressive display in the hangar. Some really nice restored cars too, like the 924 in the porsche classic life garage (I think that was what it was called!). Will definitely return to Bicester Heritage one day. 

23 hours ago, Bushman said:

Best we go then Jason.

Absolutely Steve 👍🏻

I went this year and it was brilliant, lots of ‘moving’ machinery and great static displays. Excellent ‘market’, all the heritage businesses open for viewing.

Bi-planes display team!

lancaster bomber merlin engine runs!

100 year old Bugatti’s ‘racing’!

Tanks!

battle of Britain memorial flight!

Great stuff. 🤩

• Like 1

There's another event (non PCGB on Sunday 6th Jan, Piston Heads are offering tix for a fiver (I'd already paid the slightly higher price off BH website...hoping weather is better than today!)

• Like 1