Merry Xmas 987

Andrea

16 hours ago, Windymiller said:

Is that yours Andrea? Have you had a colour change this year?

No colour change, this is just one of my renders to wish merry xmas to the friends on here, instagram and facebook. 

• Like 1

On 12/12/2021 at 11:11, briggy said:

It's a practical car!

IMG_1856.jpeg

Have seen that a few on here have roof racks. Is the official Porsche one the only rack that will fit? Or are the aftermarket alternatives available?

There is a Canadian guy who posts videos on youtube about his trackday exploits. He has fitted a towbar to his cayman which he hitches up to a trailer containing his tyres and tools to!

On 14/12/2021 at 14:57, wtaite01 said:

Have seen that a few on here have roof racks. Is the official Porsche one the only rack that will fit? Or are the aftermarket alternatives available?

I'm not sure to be honest. I wouldn't pay full price for one. I just waited until a second hand set came up, which they do from time to time.

The fittings are quite detailed as they've clearly been designed not to scratch the car when you attach them to the roof. If there are aftermarket ones that fit, I'd check closely that they fit as well as Porsche ones do.

• Thanks 1