Cayman OC Meet - September

• Founder

Teeing up a September's meet, might be the last of the summer.  Sunday 25th September be the day!!  

Throw your tuppence in the ring now regards to location.  As always we'll try and find a location that can suit as many as possible.  

A6 south of Leicester - Great bacon butties, free parking, loads of men in wellies with shotguns... hmmm, maybe not...

Clent Hills, National Trust - Nimmings Wood cafe with bacon butties... car park charge... maybe not...

How about an OPC? Ah... no, they're always closed Sundays...

• Founder
On ‎12‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 22:26, Uncle Dave said:

Perhaps push it into October then?

This might be a better plan...sure nobody goes on holiday in October??

Shall we do a poll? 

End of Oct would be good for me.Am away in Scotland for 3 weeks from early Oct.

If you were looking for somewhere near the midlands. Stoneleigh Park is a good venue. Used to be called the National Agricultural Center. Has a great new cafe/restaurant facility, The Farm Shop, and there is plenty of parking. Need to check the final agreed date to ensure there is not another event on. Can supply more info if you want to look into

Regards, 

LB

I keep meaning to go to the motor museum at Gaydon but never seem to get around to it. I mention it here in case there is interest in making it a meeting venue some time. Clearly there is a cost associated with this proposal. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Been away, back again, no further posts on next meet?

Will everyone have tucked their cars away?

@Beanoir are you going to stat an October meet thread?

• Founder

Shuttleworth collection, Gaydon motor museum etc etc..pick one!

probably the last weekend of October which doesn't work for me as my car is in for its service - but if it works for everybody else then why not.  

4 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Shuttleworth collection, Gaydon motor museum etc etc..pick one!

probably the last weekend of October which doesn't work for me as my car is in for its service - but if it works for everybody else then why not.  

Bring the M5, we'll let you off! ;)

I'm interested, Shuttleworth would suit me as I don't get much free time and its local to me, selfish I know, sorry. would be good to meet someone else who owns a Cayman though.

• Tom locked this topic