When will we tea (and butty!) meet again?

best we get one in before it gets too wet and cold to stand around and rabbit outside at the SS. Sunday mornings are easiest for me but may not suit others. alternative venue might be Shuttleworth, Good café there and popular now for club meets and if pre arranged, a tour of the museum.

• Founder
4 hours ago, Masher964 said:

RPM is a good shout. Do you know if they'd host a group?

They said they would, I just need to put the wheels in motion.  I’m off this week so I’ll get on it! 

• Like 1

DP at Porsche Leicester said he'd host a meet once their new £9,500 coffee machine had been installed. I believe it's there now BUT... they're closed Sundays! :/

21 hours ago, UKtom said:

Haven't been to a Cayman meet yet, but keen to attend if its not too far from me!

Aha! I've been told AutoFinesse citrus spray is good for removing the fly poop I'm struggling with (no, not due to size) on my wife's white BMW X1. Could you...

a) Bring along a bottle from your sponsors, suitably discounted.

b) Bring along 5 AutoFinesse employees who can in turn bring along every other product they make and demonstrate how they all work on the first five members (or their cars) who turn up?

c) That would be most kind.

d) The owner of the most highly detailed car using AutoFinesse products, as judged by all COC members there, will buy you a butty, although you'll be starving hungry by this time!

e) There's something odd about the new phrase "COC butty" but I can't lay my finger on it?

20881843_10155493051081718_8780678385331

What are my plans? I'm not too sure yet - I always tend to take my cars down the "show" route, so it will probably end up as a show car, but I'm also tempted by taking it on track. Who knows where it will end up, but my deadline is March 2018 so it's going to be an expensive winter...

On a side note too - I am also sponsored by AutoFinesse - if anyone uses their products, I will soon be able to provide discount codes ;)

Tom

See: http://www.caymanoc.com/forums/topic/901-toms-9872-cayman-2018-show-car-build/?tab=comments#comment-8349

• Thanks 1

I’m up for a butty tomorrow morning if anyone just fancy’s a run out somewhere in bucks (wife n kids away, so I’ve no plans other than sweep leaves, watch blade runner 1 at home for first time in 25+ years, eat pizza, possibly go to cinema to watch blade runner 2 with Billy no mates ?) - fitting a drive and ‘COC butty’ and brew in somewhere would be most agreeable ??. 

• Founder
4 hours ago, Windymiller said:

I’m up for a butty tomorrow morning if anyone just fancy’s a run out somewhere in bucks (wife n kids away, so I’ve no plans other than sweep leaves, watch blade runner 1 at home for first time in 25+ years, eat pizza, possibly go to cinema to watch blade runner 2 with Billy no mates ?) - fitting a drive and ‘COC butty’ and brew in somewhere would be most agreeable ??. 

I’ll be up at Jack’s Hill Cafe which is just up the road from SS and same kind of venue.  Meeting the Petrolhead Tours guys up there if you fancy it? - I’ll be in the M5 from 9am

• Founder

Yeah, just turn up and look for me.  PH tours is a driving holiday organisation, do driving tours all over the world.  I’ve been on a few and they’re amazing, great crowd