InitiativeQ

Beanoir™

• Founder

Has anybody else signed up for this? 

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BVKFAvY2Q

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

• Like 1

• Founder
8 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Also bought some Bankera BNK tokens earlier in the year too. Bankera featured in the ‘hot 50 to watch’ list in in this months KPMG Fintech100 2018 report. 

https://h2.vc/f100/#page_holder

How are they doing? 

4 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Has anybody else signed up for this? 

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this.

Here is my invite link: https://initiativeq.com/invite/BVKFAvY2Q

This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end.

I used your link, so please verify ?

• Like 1

• Founder
45 minutes ago, Peopleandcars said:

@Beanoir thanks for sharing. Pls validate my signup

Question: you dabble in crypto?

Done ??

Did dabble a bit in Bitcoin and Ether last year, made a bit of upside and bailed out just before Christmas.  

Its still possible but the trading strategy is very different if you want to turn a profit.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Peopleandcars said:

@Windymiller crypto too?

I have a very small toe in Ripple (as it seemed to be getting lined up with/by Santander (worlds biggest bank) for some sort of ‘trial’ partnership), and Bankera, which is setting itself up to be a crypto bank (eg loans and mortgages in crypto currencies), as well as a crypto exchange. They also offer a crypto credit card. I also earn a (VERY small) monthly ‘income’ in ethereum which is a % of a % of their monthly crypto exchange revenues pro-rata  to the amount of BNK tokens you own. 

It really is just pence right now, but if the exchange revenue grows so will the income, and if ethereum goes up, so does the income. Seeemples ???  

Both are long term (ie >5yr) positions that I’m just ignoring for the foreseeable until they are either:

1) worth 000s ?

2) so worthless that I just don’t care... ?

• Like 1