New boy!

Croc

Nice car Richard

With regards Shuttleworth Breakfast a couple of us are meeting up at the Village Hotel Maidstone at 7.45am and driving up together, feel free to tag along if you like.

Peter

Really nice car.

Love the colour.

I meeting up with Budflicker at Village hotel at the bottom of Bluebell hill. 

Peter/Daz,

Thank you for your kind comments! 

I will be traveling up from Whitstable and so Maidstone is a slight detour. If you would like to meet on our common route to the Dartford Crossing I can suggest the Service area adjacent the Princes road interchange (A225) just off the A282 containing BP services and a McDonalds Restaurant.

I'm keen to try the A505 link road either up or down to avoid using the A1M both ways. The A505 links M11 junction10 (Duxford) to the A1 near Baldock.

Are you up for it?

I am up for the change of meeting point. How about 745 at the Princes road services. Peter is that ok for you?

6 hours ago, Daz said:

I am up for the change of meeting point. How about 745 at the Princes road services. Peter is that ok for you?

Yeah why not...

I'm flexible...

Hi Boys,

that's great - works for me.

The 07:45 Hrs R.V. is good as it's probably around 1.75Hrs to the venue.

See you both there! 

Richard.

Evening Gents!

Many thanks for the kind comments: I'm very much looking forwards to meeting with you all over the coming year -

Regards.

On 04/03/2019 at 21:57, Croc said:

Peter/Daz,

Thank you for your kind comments! 

I will be traveling up from Whitstable and so Maidstone is a slight detour. If you would like to meet on our common route to the Dartford Crossing I can suggest the Service area adjacent the Princes road interchange (A225) just off the A282 containing BP services and a McDonalds Restaurant.

I'm keen to try the A505 link road either up or down to avoid using the A1M both ways. The A505 links M11 junction10 (Duxford) to the A1 near Baldock.

Are you up for it?

watch out for the Gatso's on the 505 between Royston and Baldock. alternatively you could try M25, A10, off at Buntingford then take the switchback to Baldock