Bit of sprucing up for summer

Maxheadroom

Now that looks beautiful 👍

Gotta love a Guards Red Cayman.. 

Nice wheels as well. Bizzarely I looked at getting a set of that style of wheels  a d having them painted grey. 

Now I know they will look s**t hot 😁

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tozerman said:

Now that looks beautiful 👍

Gotta love a Guards Red Cayman.. 

Nice wheels as well. Bizzarely I looked at getting a set of that style of wheels  a d having them painted grey. 

Now I know they will look s**t hot 😁

Think the wheels were done in platinum with a clear coat applied (usually a matt finish). With the clear coat it gives a slightly darker tint.

15 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Looks stunning - what’s the paint shop, and where? 
🤩😍👍🏻

Had bonnet, rear bumper, some scuffs around rear wheel arch, and gravel rash around front wheel arches re painted by “Wreck A Mended” in Grimsby, detailer was “Obsession s Detailer” also in Grimsby North East Lincs. Both Highly recommended. Check out Obsessions website/ FB site. Reasonably priced for a full correction and ceramic sealant 

for £250. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lennym1984 said:

Do you mind me asking how much you paid? Looks like a great job

Full paint correction and ceramic sealant £250

bonnet, rear bumper, rear drivers side wheel arch damage, and gravel rash to both front wings repaired and all  repainted £850. 

3 hours ago, Lennym1984 said:

£850?!?! That seems like an absolute bargain and it looks great from the photos

Yeah, was kinda very apprehensive at first as I hadn’t heard of them before and obviously no feedback on quality of their work so took the plunge and left it in their good hands which I’m glad I did now, really pleased which is a bit of an understatement 😀. It’s worth checking out Obsessions Detailers FB/website and his YouTube vids.

I'm looking to do this type of paint towards the end of the year (after the track day season) hence my interest. I live in Oxfordshire so happy to receive bodyshop recommendations 

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/02/2020 at 22:45, Maxheadroom said:

Had bonnet, rear bumper, some scuffs around rear wheel arch, and gravel rash around front wheel arches re painted by “Wreck A Mended” in Grimsby, detailer was “Obsession s Detailer” also in Grimsby North East Lincs. Both Highly recommended. Check out Obsessions website/ FB site. Reasonably priced for a full correction and ceramic sealant 

for £250. 

Thanks Max 👍🏻