Coolant leaking

Hello all, 

Had my cayman about 3 weeks. 

Guy I purchased it off had about £1k worth of work done replacing coolant pipes etc due to corrosion etc in january of this year. Apparently a common thing with these cars with age.

Anyway moved it out the garage this morning for a clean and there is alot of coolant leaking from below the engine bay it appears.

Anyone have any pointers on what could fail and where to look?

As I said looks like it coming from directly under the engine bay :(

I've just had some work done on my 2007 'S' relating to leaks. In my case it was more a preventative step. during the service my Local guy found evidence of coolant leaks at the oil cooler seal and at a water jacket where there was signs of pink fluid leak and as it turned out a small crack. I think these were only visible from underneath.  The parts replaced were :- 99970754740 and 99970738940 for the seal and 98710650804for the jacket.  Bad news is that although the latter part is a complicated moulding and cost £145 , incl VAT the labour was 6.5 hours total

I just felt happier getting it done

Eddie  E18 CAY

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Eddie Buckley said:

Bad news is that although the latter part is a complicated moulding and cost £145 , incl VAT the labour was 6.5 hours total

6.5hrs! 😱

crikey - what did it entail doing?

My Porsche independent , Cotswold Porsche did the job and advised me beforehand it would take that sort of timescale.to do both jobs. The alternative was to wait for the possible complete loss of coolant due to a fracture in the plastic  moulding.. There was indeed a small crack near one of the fixings

E18CAYPorsche coolant jacket.msg