2.7 Gen1 987 (Modified)

Equinox

7 hours ago, sevenfourate said:

Interesting ! Not seen those. I’ll look tonight when home.

What do I need to search for; or do you have a link ?

EDIT***Just searched and can't find any @Lennym1984  🙄

But i'd be up for a group buy........

I've found the guy I purchased mine from who is UK based. 

I've sent him a fb message to ask if he is still selling them so I can put you in touch with him. I paid £29 delivered I think last time. 

Will keep you updated when / if he gets back to me. 😊

53 minutes ago, Equinox said:

I've found the guy I purchased mine from who is UK based. 

I've sent him a fb message to ask if he is still selling them so I can put you in touch with him. I paid £29 delivered I think last time. 

Will keep you updated when / if he gets back to me. 😊

Thankyou so much for your time and trouble finding - really appreciated . Great news.....fingers crossed !

11 hours ago, Lennym1984 said:

These were the ones I was talking about but I see that they don't currently have them listed. When I spoke to them previously they said that they could be made to order in different colours. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153686357274

THANKS ! Seller has no other items for sale; and is showing as away until the end of July...🙄

I will message though and see what i can find out......

8 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

That's a good price, my current ones are looking a bit ratty, if a few are looking to purchase I'll tag along.

@Craiglm68

@Lennym1984

I'll keep in touch (Without spamming this thread) when i hear back; and we'll look into a Group Buy if we can 👍

• Like 1

We have an answer about a potential Group-buy: @Lennym1984  @Craiglm68  😂 🙄

New message from: sjm-design (469)

sorry we are closed right now

Best Regards,

Ebay Customer Support Team
SJM Auto & Design
Customer Service Hours: Mon-Fri
10am-10pm Pacific time
www.sjmautodecals.com
Instagram @sjmautodecals

So things happened today. Full instalation video to go live on my YouTube tomorrow 'Tom Mods Things' 

But here are some picture of my new fully custom and DIY fender vents. All my own design and crazy imagination 😂

I will be selling these as a kit so get in touch if your interested as the first 10 seat will be sold with a good discount! 

IMG_20200530_165145.jpg.f773fb2311058205ac3a9bdbd55b94c3.jpg

IMG_20200530_164541.jpg.ba914a8e3ee12635264db239f8be39eb.jpg

IMG_20200530_165148.jpg.3d32a81cb2d4e51d2b7765382bb444fe.jpg

Car is looking incredible Tom. 

Hope you don't mind me saying something about the vents: I would have installed them from underneath, then on top to "seal" and finish it with a nice clean surrounding frame/trim (just like the black one you have around your headlights!)

This would have kept things clean and smooth.....at the moment it just looks unfinished and a bit cheap....

You'd probably find that more people would buy them then....

Edited by Andrea

I definitely appreciate the effort! Being a car designer doesn't help as I see everything with a different eye 😅

Can't wait to see what else will be coming! Keep the good work up!!

5 minutes ago, Andrea said:

I definitely appreciate the effort! Being a car designer doesn't help as I see everything with a different eye 😅

Can't wait to see what else will be coming! Keep the good work up!!

Ahhh awesome 👍

I'm an Design engineer myself, working mainly in OEM automotive design for manufacture. I always find it great to get different peoples persepctives on things. Makes the world a more interesting place. 

So undermount version under development. 

Both V1 and this V2 have their place depending on what people want. V1 can be purely aesthetic if required and taped on, or functional and cut. V2 can only be cut so depends on what people want to do. Give options and let them decide. 

IMG_20200602_190123_362.jpg.fab80d54c30b34d9e0ddf79010ab639d.jpg

IMG_20200602_190123_366.jpg.47d47c64cb4f01f45661b02c6553ec98.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sevenfourate said:

Who took offence ? If it were me i'd love that. How i'd have enjoyed enlightening them.....

Ahh the normal crew on Porsche Cayman Owners on Facebook 🤣 I'm used to it now and find it amusing how much it affects people. 

5 hours ago, jcm987 said:

Looks great! Interesting to see what you're going to do next. Wide arches?

Yes I've got some ideas moving forward and paid a deposit for a wide arch pandem style kit. Will be doing some body work to get it to work with the gt4 bumper and think I'd keep the OEM rear end.