Hello from Shropshire

Luke

8 hours ago, Uncle Dave said:

Wow, congrats!! Welcome to the club :)  

That bridge/weir looks familiar, is it in South Wales? 

Thanks!

It's Mid-Wales, Elan Valley. Lovely place and very popular meeting place for car clubs. There were Lotuses (Loti?) flying around everywhere when I was there :)

Edited by Luke

13 hours ago, Luke said:

Hello :)

First time Porsche owner from Shropshire. Collected my 2009 Gen II a couple of weeks ago and loving it so far! 

It's also my first two-seater sports car, and having just turned 22, I have a feeling I'm going to regret buying a Cayman because of how fantastic it is to drive, any future cars are going to seem mediocre now :P 

Here are a few pics:

_NcDavldPygj6FvnygHGzXymO06r_MLUG3LLDV5z

HbFOKGS-uM8JPHx2BK8_Tx88AAHi0wzZJdvl4Ius

Looking forward to making some new friends :)

Cheers,

Luke

Nice looking car and beautiful scenery.  I just bought a Cayman S two months ago and I know what you mean. It is the first "sports" car I have ever had. I also have a Lexus SC 430 which is really a sporty car. Love the Cayman S. Drives very well on the long trips also. 

IMG_1162.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bill Wells said:

Nice looking car and beautiful scenery.  I just bought a Cayman S two months ago and I know what you mean. It is the first "sports" car I have ever had. I also have a Lexus SC 430 which is really a sporty car. Love the Cayman S. Drives very well on the long trips also. 

IMG_1162.jpg

Nice colour combo. My mate has a GTS in white with black wheels and that combo looks great on the 3rd gen :)

• 5 months later...