Speed yellow 987

PMGPete

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

received_404440060206504.jpeg.d35eb738722b2438833b28976367bc4f.jpeg

Some new rubber to go on.  Hear nothing but good reports.  Wheels refurb and get these fitted next week. 

I have also ordered a set of new Recaro Pole Positions, however there is an 8 week wait! 

Lastly have ordered a cage from stuggart classica and some GT style door pulls with yellow strapping to match my seat belts. 

Then over winter the car is having a Quaiffe LSD and some braking upgrades fitted. 

More pics to follow once everything is fitted

• Like 1

Not been here long. So not seen this. What a great car ! Fantastic 😎

Love what you’ve done so far and visually it’s stunning. I have experience of the Pole Positions. They will enhance the experience too.....

Another who went for a 2.7 over concerns with the bigger lump. I’ve got the same mated to a 5 speed box. After test driving a few 3.4’s. Some concerns and a 2.7 appearing with good history / owners and low miles swayed me into thinking although not the ‘dream’ perhaps - it was the right car to buy and own. It’s ‘enough’ so far I have to say...

Looking forward to some more pics once your next stage of enhancements is complete.

Thanks for sharing. Some fab pics you’ve captured too 👍

Edited by sevenfourate

• 2 months later...

Another convert! So you got them in eventually, good work.

The cage looks awesome, are you going to run harnesses?

What belt buckles have you used? A part number or link would be great.

P.S love the car.

No plan for harnesses as it will rarely if ever venture on to a track (have an mx5 race car for that) 

That's just the standard buckles :)

They had sent the wrong side mounts so it was an easy fix lol

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...