Fake Cayman R

graham.reeds

Is that the OPC Bolton car?  I thought about it as it was a good price for an OPC car.  I had in mind a set of decals, painting the spoiler black and R suspension and you'd have 80% of an R for 70% of the cost.

Edited by Woodhouse
Error correction

I like that,  cracking looking little whip. The wheels are glorious looking with the metallic edging. I really like that it’s got the R spoilerettes too, nice detail.  

What’s your plans for it? Keeping stock on the suspension?

7 hours ago, PMGPete said:

What a lovely showroom.

Cracking choice too

La Girlf was impressed with the showroom and the ambiance. No pushy sales person and as much coffee as we could handle too.

I think I need to save up for a Boxster for her. A lot more expensive than the SLK she had her eye on.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, graham.reeds said:

Collected my car on Wednesday. Got the full unveiling ceremony.

The gleaming white is now a bit duller after a 120 mile journey across the damp Pennines.

I saw that car when I was there for the Cayenne launch and then when I went in to pick something up on Wednesday morning. Enjoy your new car.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Just got the car back from the paint shop today and is booked into the detailer for Tuesday next week to remove the old repair treatment and stone chips.

I also have a bunch of interior trim painted white too.

IMG_20180606_111419.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately not. I am holding off on any modifications until I get a new job - then it is full steam ahead with a new steering wheel and then suspension.

I am putting a lot of miles on it (I did more in one week than it did in the prior year recently) and I am due to pass 50k just as it is due its MOT (I bought it at 37k iirc).

• 8 months later...