Jump to content
Peopleandcars

CAT Driver Training Day at Millbrook

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Beanoir said:

We can take a group shot at the gates before we enter surely??  

 

Good news is I won't be arriving in a Scooby now...  

 

 

You can def take shots outside of the gates ... and we also have dispensation to take photographs within our base area only ... so we can get a group shot there too.

 

Let me the details on the new car for Security - drop me an email or PM 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Beanoir said:

 

All I’m saying for now is, it’s bright yellow! 😎

 

 

RSR ‘Yellowbird’... 🤔😮🤫

  • Christmas 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both great suggestions guys! 😝

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whos excited about Friday..???? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Beanoir said:

Whos excited about Friday..???? 

🙋‍♂️👍🏻

 

cant wait 🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just been to see my car and it’s still looking like this.

 

Having problems sourcing front and rear bumpers for a respray. Depending on bumper arrival, looks like I might not make it now. 😞😞😞😞😞😢😢😢😭😭😭

 

Was there anyone on the waiting list?

 

I’ll keep you updated but we need a miracle. 

ACC8F33C-0B44-4DBE-BE7F-3B5C699AD09F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Chateauneuf said:

Just been to see my car and it’s still looking like this.

 

Having problems sourcing front and rear bumpers for a respray. Depending on bumper arrival, looks like I might not make it now. 😞😞😞😞😞😢😢😢😭😭😭

 

Was there anyone on the waiting list?

 

I’ll keep you updated but we need a miracle. 

ACC8F33C-0B44-4DBE-BE7F-3B5C699AD09F.jpeg

Did you get your 911 from ashgood? And Is that at Porschacare with Matt?

 

im sure I saw that there back June 🤔

 

gutted for you if you can’t make it 😕

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Did you get your 911 from ashgood? And Is that at Porschacare with Matt?

 

im sure I saw that there back June 🤔

 

gutted for you if you can’t make it 😕

 

No, bought it a couple of years ago from the original owner and it’s with a different bodyshop local to me. 

 

Fingers crossed, will keep you updated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chateauneuf 

 

Nick, if you have a price in mind for people to take your spot, can you let us know?  Also, @CATDT - is it possible that somebody can take Nick's place on Friday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Beanoir said:

@Chateauneuf 

 

Nick, if you have a price in mind for people to take your spot, can you let us know?  Also, @CATDT - is it possible that somebody can take Nick's place on Friday?

@Beanoir the cost to me was £400 but open to offers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve informed my local pal (718 C GTS) that Nicks space is open again. I’ll let you know if he’s interested as soon as he gets back to me. 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All - sorry was out on circuit all day yesterday.  Yes if someone is available and interested then all good.  Just need to know by close of play today for security etc.  

 

I will put on the CAT Facebook page too .... we had a situation this time last week and someone took the place within a few hours.  We might get lucky again.

 

KR

Jo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m planning to be at the Moretain shall garage just off the A421 by 0800 for fuel and a coffee if anyone wants to meet there. 

 

White 987CS. 👍🏻

 

Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry I couldn’t join you guys today, was really looking forward to it but these things happen. 

 

Hopefully Mike will be there to enjoy in my place. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m planning to be at the Moretain shall garage just off the A421 by 0800 for fuel and a coffee if anyone wants to meet there. 

 

White 987CS. 👍🏻

 

Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am at shell services now 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Chateauneuf said:

Sorry I couldn’t join you guys today, was really looking forward to it but these things happen. 

 

Hopefully Mike will be there to enjoy in my place. 

 

 

Gutted for you Nick, that your car wasn’t back on the road in time to join us for this. 😕

 

im sure ‘she’ll’ look fab once all back together and it’ll be worth the wait. 

 

No doubt we’ll be back here again i suspect for more ‘skill honing’ (I just need to find some first, then I can start ‘honing’ it 🤔🤪). 

 

Keep well fella 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Gutted for you Nick, that your car wasn’t back on the road in time to join us for this. 😕

 

im sure ‘she’ll’ look fab once all back together and it’ll be worth the wait. 

 

No doubt we’ll be back here again i suspect for more ‘skill honing’ (I just need to find some first, then I can start ‘honing’ it 🤔🤪). 

 

Keep well fella 

Cheers Pal, hope to meet up soon perhaps at a breakfast meet or similar. I'll be the one with the shiny, freshly painted 911!

Enjoy the day, hope to do it again sometime.

 

Happy honing!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.