Cayman OC - New Merchandise

• Founder
24 minutes ago, TrickyDicky78 said:

Looks great. Good Luck!!! Will there be any more car stickers available? Cheers

Thats the plan yes, but we've got to decide on a design that actually works for windows and die-cut stickers, which isn't that straight forward...  

1 hour ago, Liongolfer said:

Interesting that there is a prancing horse as the center of the design 🙂

Thats a Stuttgart pony, from the middle of the Porsche crest I think...subtle 

Ordered a t shirt! :) 

Edited by SpannerMan

2 hours ago, Liongolfer said:

Interesting that there is a prancing horse as the center of the design :-)

I was thinking the same, it looks too much like a Ferrari prancing horse, so I ordered one of the old design tee shirts instead - And not just because it was a half price bargain, obviously.... 

4 hours ago, SpannerMan said:

Thats a Stuttgart pony, from the middle of the Porsche crest I think...subtle 

Ordered a t shirt! :) 

Now that you mention it, perhaps.  Its just that Ferarri has done so well with the prancing horse its the fist thing that comes to mind.

3 hours ago, Davey P said:

I was thinking the same, it looks too much like a Ferrari prancing horse, so I ordered one of the old design tee shirts instead - And not just because it was a half price bargain, obviously.... 

The first gen shirts are very nice.  Great quality, very comfortable and ages well too.

• Thanks 1

• Founder
9 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

What about a prancing Pink Unicorn as a design alternative? Certainly eye catching......

careful what you wish for my friend! 

On 04/05/2021 at 08:39, Beanoir™ said:

We've had a re-vamp of our merchandise recently and the new online store has just been launched!  We took the decision for a number of reasons, including lots of un-sold stock of the previous shirts in odd sizes nobody wants and also so that fulfilment doesn't just rely on me remembering to send stuff out in the post.  There was also some disparity in sizes in the old shirts which meant sizing up was required, particularly after the first wash.  

The new store includes the classic designs and some new, we are also offering not just t-shirts but also hoodies, mugs and other goodies.  Most garments are also now offered in a variety of cool new colours!  

So, go check it out when you have a moment and any feedback is welcome 

CAYMAN OC MERCHANDISE STORE

Additionally if you'd like a bargain, then the last of the old designs will be available at half price (£12.50+Postage) - so PM if you'd like a bargain and I'll check if we have your size and design available.  

800-5.jpg

800.jpg800-3.jpg

800-9.jpg800-7.jpg800-13.jpg800-8.jpg

Some fabulous designs I have to say, right up my Strasse