Martini Tribute

Looks brilliant, but perhaps not for a DD. I spent some years in my younger days driving round in fully liveried tarmac rally cars. You had to be on best behaviour 24/7, lol. A bit embarrasing in Tesco car park!

On 12/05/2021 at 11:06, Kdh said:

I thought it might be of interest, thanks for your comments. It started off as a Red Cayman then I sprayed it in a satin matt plastic, then added all the decals, rust, mud and grime etc. I sold it to a really nice guy who came down from the Lake District and he's enjoyed keeping it in the style its become accustomed to. Even got a roof rack on it now.

My latest project is the Jagermeister orange one, somewhere else on this page.

Sounds good, have you thought about a Gulf Racing livery yet? I'm ready to change up the Martini for something new

This is what it currently looks like:

cay2.jpg.ddc9ea3f64dc45d5dd92e3228a760549.jpg

and the next project could look like this:

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 09.46.16.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 09.46.28.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 09.46.39.jpg

• Like 1

• Founder

These look very cool, really impressed.  And if you can turn a cayman into a GT3 like that, even better! ;) 

I quite like the matte finish on the GT3 actually, does look good. 

Sticky Toffee Pudding - yes I like that!

Here's the GT3 that inspired my latest effort. I haven't been brave enough to go the whole hog with the dirt and the rust yet.

Screen Shot 2020-08-24 at 14.02.30.jpg

22 hours ago, Beanoir™ said:

how about ‘Gulp’..? 
Interesting...Wait and see.

First track day of 2021 on Monday, so will hopefully get some action shots of the new livery. Unfortunately the wrap guy removed the caymonoc stickers by mistake :(