Hello from Worksop

Stugre

Hi Stuart, good move on the Sport Design wheel with flappy paddles, and cruise too. Daily driver?

Did you manage to get a deal out of them to include these two retro-fits?

On 27/10/2016 at 09:54, DJMC said:

Hello, the price wasnt too bad. £1500 all in and was still withing my budget to get the spec of the car that I wanted. Plus it was all done by an OPC and have all the paperwork and the old wheel and console cover as well should anyone need it.

On 27/10/2016 at 09:09, Andy said:

Looks great in Black, nice touch with the collection sign too! It's the little things :)

How're are you finding it so far? 

Yep its a big upgrade from my 2004 Boxster, one of the main things is that I am no longer worrying when the rain comes to see if the roof leaks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/10/2016 at 09:09, Andy said:

Looks great in Black, nice touch with the collection sign too! It's the little things :)

How're are you finding it so far? 

Its a big step up from my 3.2s Boxster, but that was 12yo. But loving the PDK, makes driving in the city effortless and the fast shifting at speed is amazing.

13 hours ago, magic8080 said:

Nice car Stuart :)

I bet your glad you got the retro-fit steering wheel. Those button mounted thumb shifters are awful.

Yes, I was glad to see that the original wheel was the round airbag, so took the punt on the paddles and couldn't be happier!