Any Southern/Western meets?

Seen there is a regular meet in place for the middle of the country, really wish I could have come along but just a bit too far.  

Are there any plans for a southern or southern western meet at all?  I'd be keen to meet up with members if there is anything happening or in the pipeline?  

Edited by RobDJ

Hi Rob, a few of us were talking about something in the Hampshire/West Sussex neck of the woods recently, the string went quiet but someone had suggested a place off the M3, tentatively for late October ish...worth checking back

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, Beaulieu is our favourite place as we live in Southampton, it’s a fantastic venue. A lot of things tend to be in the middle of the country which can be a bit far to go for a day. We did have a nice weekend in the Cotswolds & had a B&B in Chipping Norton when Porsche GB had a get together. More events in Hampshire would be nice. We are going to Downton Porsche Classic Car Show with Southern Porsche GB this Saturday 4 May. They close the High Street & have the annual Cuckoo fair which also brings people to the village.

10 hours ago, Hutch259 said:

Porsche at Prescott is on the 22nd June , that’s not far from Swindon, it’s just outside Cheltenham , would be an easy trip in your Cayman , with plenty of Porsche’s on site aswelll

Might go to that also, as its close to me.

I'm at Prescott next weekend, with my Dad's Fiat X1/9. Its a classic event and they let you drive up the hill also, shame the Porsche day doesn't allow that for general visitors.

Wouldn't mind taking the Cayman up, its quite a good track. Its a good venue, natural amphitheatre, bars, food, lots of places to watch from. Always some good cars there.

• 3 months later...
On 13/08/2019 at 16:34, Craiglm68 said:

This one is coming up on the 1st Sept, Eastleigh is where the M3 joins the M27, might be interesting

http://www.concordeclassics.co.uk/

i was thinking of popping along to this, since it's only down the road from me - never been before!

I'm now going to this one on the 1st....they might even have a mini gymkana thing on the go there....Shere Hill Climb near Guildford. Tickets are online

20 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

I'm now going to this one on the 1st....they might even have a mini gymkana thing on the go there....Shere Hill Climb near Guildford. Tickets are online

That looks good, unfortunately I think they've now sold out (of online tickets anyway!) :(

• Like 1