Insurance

• Founder

They are all as bad as each other, but for what it's worth i've been with Admiral now for a number of years.  Had one problem with a dodgy windscreen fitment, but they rectified it and offered me a gesture of goodwill for my time and being without the car for a week longer than expected.  

I’m with Admiral as well no complaints so far but have not had to make a claim. The multi car policy they offer always seems to work out best value for me to insure both my cars.

Another Admiral customer, for my wife’s car. 

We used to have one of their multi car policies but found that if you changed your car you need up getting stung and loosing any benefit of having that policy.  So now I stick to separate policies.  

I always go go with the cheapest and shop around every year at renewal time. Car insurance doesn’t follow the old mantra of ‘you get what you pay for’ in my opinion.  

I’m with Admiral and have used them on and off for 30 years. Never had any issues with claims, mainly when younger. I had a mk 2 XR2 stollen and they paid up with a good value.

I have also found them to be competitive and easy the deal with.