10 year Anniversary Cayman R/987 Spyder meet May 2021.

Message added by Beanoir™,

R & Spyder 10 Year Facebook v2.png

• Beanoir™ pinned this topic
  • 4 years later...

Sounds great. I would be up for it if the date works. I am located near Reading, but all three of your suggested locations would be good. Other possibilities might be Brooklands or Boxengasse. 

Edited by pandalf
  • Like 1

Yep I’m in. Based in Towcester so pretty central but Silverstone gets my vote.

On another note, anyone interested in the Rennsport Collective event at Stowe House 1st November? Could that be an option? They have a Porsche only car car so perhaps organise a CR section...

https://www.rennsportcollective.com/

Edited by Jlittlejohn
  • Like 1

Hey Pete,

Pisser about the PH stuff mate. I hope its resolved quickly.

I've been dreaming up a big Cayman R meet for a while now so this is a great idea and im 100% in. Also happy to assist with any help you might need :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jlittlejohn said:

Yep I’m in. Based in Towcester so pretty central but Silverstone gets my vote.

On another note, anyone interested in the Rennsport Collective event at Stowe House 1st November? Could that be an option? They have a Porsche only car car so perhaps organise a CR section...

https://www.rennsportcollective.com/

I think they are a little bit posh for us Cayman owners, that's all hyper cars and super expensive collectables and artisan folk.

Frayz would terrify them.

Having chatted to a couple of other R owners, i'm thinking of trying to arrange something for next Spring at The Porsche Experience centre Silverstone to coincide with the 10 year anniversary of the Cayman R. This also provides time to really organise something a bit special.

Maybe see if we can get some support or interaction with Porsche UK and maybe even get some European R's to come over. imagine 50 to 100 Cayman R's 😁😁😁.

It's only day 1 and already have around 10 people interested so lets see if we can get some proper numbers before I contact Porsche but I would like to do this properly and make it a real event.

13 minutes ago, swanny71 said:

Afternoon All,

Picked up my GT Silver Cayman R yesterday. Pics to follow when I’ve given it a clean after another quick drive out this afternoon, assuming weather plays ball.

Rich

Congratulations Swanny, I saw the photo's when you collected it, it looks great. 

See you at the big R meet next year?

• Budflicker changed the title to 10 year Anniversary Cayman R/987 Spyder meet May 2021.