Cayman R Chat

22 hours ago, Matt uk said:

I’d definitely be up for this.  I’m a new Cayman R owner (peridot green).  I have porscheGT4’s old car....and loving it!

🙂

Great spec car that.

evo2.jpg

• Like 1

Saw a Peridot at Brands yesterday parked up PDK comfort seats front bumper had a GT3 type grill cut in anyone here?

Also a Grey R ?

Edited by Cliff R

• Founder
33 minutes ago, Beanoir™ said:

David was after a Grey manual with buckets and Spyder wheels.

If it in good condition it could be the one?

21 hours ago, Stumpjumper said:

Hi all,

Finally getting round to using my R the way it was intended.

Please see the evidence from last week’s track day at Castle Combe.

V wet but great fun, even if I was a mobile chicane for some of the faster boys.

Many thanks to those progressing the 2021 event which I’ll be very keen to attend. Please add my name if poss and I look forward to meeting many of you there.

52776FD3-5EB1-45BC-B870-D34FF31249E0.jpeg

looks good mate, I have added you to the list for the Cayman R 10 year meet.

4 hours ago, Beanoir™ said:

Looks lovely that. Seems a fair price too considering the spec. Someone on PH was definitely wanting a Meteor Grey one.

Hi ClioTrophy55.

Good to meet again at C Combe, and it was good to see an R taking it to the GT3s.

I’ll scan through my photos to see if I caught a Peridot Green blur in any of them ....., with roll cage plus harnesses of course. 

If memory serves me well there’ll probably be a bacon roll in the pic too.

see you at another track day.

• Like 1

On 08/09/2020 at 22:56, Julian987 said:

Looks lovely that. Seems a fair price too considering the spec. Someone on PH was definitely wanting a Meteor Grey one.

was me but I need to sell two cars, my other half is buying my Golf now yipee I love my CS, so i need to sell her car now ! boooo,  and one of my other cars, but its not quite the right car for me sadly, well at that price point vs miles and spec. maybe when I have sorted the 2 cars I need to move and it's still for sale their might be some wiggle room.

But I am really after a sub 30k miles car with the 5 main "driver " options,  this misses 3 of them 

No PSe

No SS

No sports mode.

Those all are part of the R package for me anyway along with the buckets and wheels.
To add the real 3 oem parts would cost £7k ! So atm it's not the right car for me.

The white car has 23k less miles and has the SS and sports mode, so a much better buy imho alass no PSe either and cars with no PSE do stick around a bit, righty or wrongly, so you have to buy right so you can sell right.
Although the grey car looks very well looked after and has the VERY rare xenons, so I do take that into account.

Edited by PorscheGT4

16 hours ago, PorscheGT4 said:

was me but I need to sell two cars, my other half is buying my Golf now yipee I love my CS, so i need to sell her car now ! boooo,  and one of my other cars, but its not quite the right car for me sadly, well at that price point vs miles and spec. maybe when I have sorted the 2 cars I need to move and it's still for sale their might be some wiggle room.

But I am really after a sub 30k miles car with the 5 main "driver " options,  this misses 3 of them 

No PSe

No SS

No sports mode.

Those all are part of the R package for me anyway along with the buckets and wheels.
To add the real 3 oem parts would cost £7k ! So atm it's not the right car for me.

The white car has 23k less miles and has the SS and sports mode, so a much better buy imho alass no PSe either and cars with no PSE do stick around a bit, righty or wrongly, so you have to buy right so you can sell right.
Although the grey car looks very well looked after and has the VERY rare xenons, so I do take that into account.

Although the Grey cars is a nice car for someone I would tend to agree with GT4 especially when he has had CRs with the spec he wants and had and lower mileage for someone that has had certain specs mileage he would be disappointed with anything less so can't blame him for still searching for what's right for him.

On 10/09/2020 at 16:26, PorscheGT4 said:

But I am really after a sub 30k miles

Yet another Meteor Grey came up for sale today 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202009113608574

how about that one? That got what you need, and sub 30K miles