Simply Porsche 2021

• Founder

Well I don’t know about everybody else, but I’m desperate to get to some events this year, like I’d bite your hand off if you offered me a cheese sandwich date in a an empty field right now! 

So Simply Porsche at Beaulieu seems positively extravagant.  

If there’s enough interest, we can book an area or stand. 

Who’s up for it?? 

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-porsche/

392B7E7A-4E49-4694-AACF-7829DE25DC64.jpeg

Twill be there with bells and a fancy hat on. We should ask for the old church ruins again, great positions (and you can get mobile signal on the hillock nearby!)

• Like 1

If its its anything like last year, then the parking is just in the overflow field behind the ruins and no cars at all parked as before in the actual grounds

Wasn't worth going last year, sorry to say,but lets hope this year things might be better, maybe,long shot i think

• Thanks 1

• Founder
On 10/02/2021 at 23:54, Nail it said:

If its its anything like last year, then the parking is just in the overflow field behind the ruins and no cars at all parked as before in the actual grounds

Wasn't worth going last year, sorry to say,but lets hope this year things might be better, maybe,long shot i think

Good point Dunc, I'll be sure top check when I call them.  

Hope you're well, been a while! 

• Like 1

Yes fine thanks, hope all is well for you too. lost quite a bit of interest in the car lately, if being honest.

Never used it once last year and the only show i went to, was simply porsche.

Hopefully it might come out the garage this year, as its a real shame, even been thinking about selling it

Hi Nick I fancy attending but will wait and see if hotels are open. A bit to far there and back in a day.

Stay safe all and hopefully we get a few meetings this year 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...