Cayman OC - July Meet

• Founder

Thinking we need another breakfast meet before the school holidays kick in, although that might be a bit short notice.  

Who'd be up for Shuttleworth in a few weeks time?  Sunday morning per usual?  If so, i'll let the museum know.  

14th sounds good, count me in. I drove the track there for the 1st time today (Evo track event, will post shortly), really enjoyed the track once I got into the swing of it.

• Founder

Ok, let me have a think - will depend on venue availability too.  Might try for the 28th 

Goodwood event sounds great, I’d come along along but I’m camping the night before and won’t be local.  good luck @twopointnine 👍🏻

12 hours ago, Craiglm68 said:

14th sounds good, count me in. I drove the track there for the 1st time today (Evo track event, will post shortly), really enjoyed the track once I got into the swing of it.

Count you in to what... the PCGB meet at Goodwood (not this club's proposed meet) or our meet Beanoir is proposing, maybe on the 28th?

If it's the PCGB meet you want to go to I'd suggest posting on their forum.

If it's ours, wait for the date to be confirmed.

If it's both, do both.

Edited by DJMC
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, twopointnine said:

Craig did post on the PCGB forum, he said he’s already going somewhere on the 14th. By the way, the 28th is Silverstone Classic weekend.

As luck would have it, I'm now free on the 14th 😀

14th at Shuttleworth sounds good, count me in. thought I was going to be at Pendine blowing things up for half the month but it all got postponed so I am free at weekends again.

On 02/07/2019 at 20:59, twopointnine said:

Craig did post on the PCGB forum, he said he’s already going somewhere on the 14th. By the way, the 28th is Silverstone Classic weekend.

Where was he going on the 14th?

Was it to our meet if it was going to be on the 14th?

If he's now free on the 14th, does that mean he's no longer coming to our meet if it's on the 14th, or does it mean he's free to come to our meet if it's on the 14th as his previous arrangements to go somewhere other than our meet, if on the 14th, have fallen through so he's now free to come to our meet, if on the 14th?

Craig?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DJMC said:

Where was he going on the 14th?

Was it to our meet if it was going to be on the 14th?

If he's now free on the 14th, does that mean he's no longer coming to our meet if it's on the 14th, or does it mean he's free to come to our meet if it's on the 14th as his previous arrangements to go somewhere other than our meet, if on the 14th, have fallen through so he's now free to come to our meet, if on the 14th?

Craig?

##Sorry; late to the game on this, but the above is bloody brilliant! As for the 15th, er I mean 14th, I'm targetting the Goodwood gig with PCGB (much closer to Poole than way up North (why aye man etc etc)🙂

On 01/07/2019 at 23:33, Beanoir said:

Ok, let me have a think - will depend on venue availability too.  Might try for the 28th 

Goodwood event sounds great, I’d come along along but I’m camping the night before and won’t be local.  good luck @twopointnine 👍🏻

Sorry can't make the 28th, Silverstone Classic with Dunc.

I'm around Goodwood area anyway on 14th, so if that meet is happening count me in. It would be the dogs first time in the cayman. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jcm987 said:

I'm around Goodwood area anyway on 14th, so if that meet is happening count me in. It would be the dogs first time in the cayman. 

Yes the Goodwood meeting on the 14th is still on (primarily aimed at PCGB Cayman Register members).

Beanoir, has a firm date and location been set for the Cayman Owners Club meeting yet, which was the original purpose of this thread?

On 14/07/2019 at 20:52, Beanoir said:

I’m waiting to hear back from Shuttleworth on the 21st.  Hoping it will be ok.  

Apologies for the short notice on this one, I’ve just not had the time on my hands the last few months but that’s changing now so will get back to organising a few more things 👍🏻

No need to apologise Nick, this isn’t your day job, and we all appreciate that you and the other founders do this in your spare time. 

Sad to say I’ve now committed to the PCGB R21 ‘rally’ from Turweston airfield on the 21st. 

• Like 1