The Piston Works Auto Collective

The Piston Works

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! The Legend that is Nick has surfaced, and in style. Have sighed up to the newsletter, assume some sort of social media presence will follow?

Edited by Craiglm68
  • Thanks 1

• Andy pinned and unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice 'infomercial' Nick 🙂 Good to see: and some great coverage right there for you in conjunction with DW....

I've been there with a hobby that turned into a job. I hope it doesn't in any way spoil the root of your enjoyment of all things automotive. *I'm guessing you're even more 'time-poor' than the rest of us right now ! ?

Continued success - and looking forward to my next / first order with you.

• Thanks 1

• Founder
1 hour ago, sevenfourate said:

Nice 'infomercial' Nick 🙂 Good to see: and some great coverage right there for you in conjunction with DW....

I've been there with a hobby that turned into a job. I hope it doesn't in any way spoil the root of your enjoyment of all things automotive. *I'm guessing you're even more 'time-poor' than the rest of us right now ! ?

Continued success - and looking forward to my next / first order with you.

Thank you, and yes time seems to be a precious commodity these days! 

Let us know if there is ever anything specific you want that isn't on the website, we can get hold of most bits.  We've got 2 new product ranges for the shelves in the next week or so, Polished Pigs and Sansom Car Care, really exciting times! 

Signed up and wishing you the best of luck.

Requests:

1. Good alcantara reviver / cleaner

2. Association with a company that can economically and effectively reduce the visual impact of stone chips.

3. Invite to the opening of the premises 😁

Cheers

Mick

• 2 weeks later...