• Monthly on a Saturday
    • Monthly on a Sunday
    • Bi-monthly on a Saturday
    • Bi-monthly on a Sunday
    • Quarterly on a Saturday
    • Quarterly on a Sunday

This poll is closed to new votes

• Founder

We're looking to arrange a regular weekend meet probably at the Super Sausage for now but location can be flexible going forward.  

I thought i'd put out the feelers for people's preference on 2 things; 

1. Frequency (i.e. monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly) 

2. Preference on day, so Saturday or Sunday basically. 

Once i've got a decent amount of feedback then we'll go live and it'll be in the diary for ever more   

Us oldies could make any day, but it has to be Saturday or Sunday to work for the largest number of people. Sunday will work best. Monthly is easiest, but attendance will vary greatly. Hi or tri-monthly will concentrate attendance better. 

• Like 1

• Founder
4 minutes ago, pandalf said:

Us oldies could make any day, but it has to be Saturday or Sunday to work for the largest number of people. Sunday will work best. Monthly is easiest, but attendance will vary greatly. Hi or tri-monthly will concentrate attendance better. 

Thanks, for what it's worth I tend to agree with that - well apart from the bit about being old ;)  

Count me in. 

It's the same wknd as the Kop Hill climb in Princes Risborough, which I also intend to go to - but I’ll plan to do that on the Saturday and come to the COC butty meet Sunday ??

Thanks for setting up Nick

Edited by Windymiller
  • Like 1

• Beanoir™ locked this topic
  • Tom unfeatured and unpinned this topic