Jump to content
Beanoir

The Cayman Breakfast Meet - 23rd Sept

Recommended Posts

As mentioned in the other thread, the next breakfast meet at the Super Sausage is now Sunday 23rd September.  

 

The Cayman Breakfast Meet is now a regular monthly event held every month on a Sunday with various different venues around the country.  

 

September 23rd details;

 

9am - 12am

 

The Super Sausage Cafe

35 Watling St,

Potterspury,

Towcester NN12 7QD

 

Feel free to put your names down as attending in the thread and discussing meeting times, en-route meets/drives etc.  

 

Look forward to seeing the regulars and new members there! ?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry can’t do 23rd Nick, it’s my birthday that very day and I’m away with work for a week from that evening so Mrs ‘Miller’ would not be pleased if I then buggered off playing cars for the morning too... ?

 

 

Edited by Windymiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I shall be making the trip up and looking forward to it.   Its also my birthday but I’ll be there ????

Edited by K-man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Nick, Can,t make the 23rd. Strange though as I had set aside the 16th in my diary for the SS meet, has the date changed ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nick, on your thread regular Cayman coffee meet you have 16th at the SS. Are we having 2 Sunday meets there ? If so I will see you there on the 16th.

Edited by Keith W

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No meet on the 16th. See: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Keith W said:

Nick, on your thread regular Cayman coffee meet you have 16th at the SS. Are we having 2 Sunday meets there ? If so I will see you there on the 16th.

 

Yes Keith, apologies but the Sausage meet is now 23rd.  Shame you can't make it mate, be good to catch up ?

 

Meets will be monthly now in any event ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Keith W said:

Nick, on your thread regular Cayman coffee meet you have 16th at the SS. Are we having 2 Sunday meets there ? If so I will see you there on the 16th.

Clearly Keith, Nick just doesn’t want any Carrera White 987s at the September SS meet. ??

 

Perhaps they (painfully) remind him of his CR he should never have sold (RIP).... ??

 

?????

  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have replied to the Facebook invite already.  But for good order put me down as coming.  

 

Look forward to seeing you all there 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Windymiller said:

Clearly Keith, Nick just doesn’t want any Carrera White 987s at the September SS meet. ??

 

Perhaps they (painfully) remind him of his CR he should never have sold (RIP).... ??

 

?????

 

Whatever??? ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/09/2018 at 19:30, Beanoir said:

 

Yes Keith, apologies but the Sausage meet is now 23rd.  Shame you can't make it mate, be good to catch up ?

 

Meets will be monthly now in any event ?

 

See you all at the next one after this, Hopefully..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, updating list from this thread and those confirmed from elsewhere (Facebook).  I have attendees so far as; 

 

1. Beanoir (Nick)

2. DJMC (David)(?)

3. Nail it (Dunc) 

4. JimP

5. DKR77

6. MarkGTS (Mark)

7. K-man

8. Steelback

9. Gary H

10. Magic8080 (Stuart)

11. Stuart R

12. Jenny H

13. Stewart T

14. Kev A

15. Andrew B

16. Dan E

 

Coming along @Equinox @Junky @Red Square Images @Bushman @Andy..? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/09/2018 at 07:56, Beanoir said:

Ok, updating list from this thread and those confirmed from elsewhere (Facebook).  I have attendees so far as; 

 

1. Beanoir (Nick)

2. DJMC (David)(?)

3. Nail it (Dunc) 

4. JimP

5. DKR77

6. MarkGTS (Mark)

7. K-man

8. Steelback

9. Gary H

10. Magic8080 (Stuart)

11. Stuart R

12. Jenny H

13. Stewart T

14. Kev A

15. Andrew B

16. Dan E

 

Coming along @Equinox @Junky @Red Square Images @Bushman @Andy..? 

 

Yep I will be there. Think I joined the Facebook event and not on here!! Haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.