Cayman Breakfast Meet - Caffeine & Machine

• Founder

So, next Breakfast Meet is set!  

25th of November, from 9:30am although i'll probably aim for 9am.  

Location is a cracker one that @Andy suggested and by pure coincidence Nick from TIPEC (some of you may have met him at Shuttleworth, and previously at the Sausage) also mentioned to me today they also have a crowd going the same day and suggested a double date.  

The location is Caffeine & Machine, Ettington CV37 7NS.  

Caffeine_and_Machine_Paddocks_4.jpg

Caffeine_and_Machine_Emporium_2.jpg

I'm quite excited about the venue, and would recommend checking out their website:  

http://caffeineandmachine.com

Who's up for it?? Could do with an idea of numbers, we need to book space.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sam@IoM said:

Not far from me and I've heard good things about the venue. I'll pop down with a friend if that's OK. 

Always okay, everyone is welcome : )

13 hours ago, Sam@IoM said:

Not far from me and I've heard good things about the venue. I'll pop down with a friend if that's OK. 

IOM must be at least 250 miles from the meet if you include the steampacket ferry over to Liverpool. Must be great having the mountain section of the TT on your doorstep, Did 6 laps on my bike (KZ750 back then) during mad sunday some decades ago.

Look forward to Seeing you there,

• Founder
53 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

Put me down for it please Nick, pending weather on the day. ??

Think ill bring Mrs ‘Miller’ along and tie it in with some Xmas shopping up the road in Stratford upon avon

Good man! ??

• Founder
6 hours ago, Keith W said:

Nick, how many of us do you think will be going to this ?

I think Mr Nailit might be going as well.

Not entirely sure, but quite a few I reckon.  

3 hours ago, Nail it said:

I will pop along as need to get out and have a day off as work has taken over lately 

You’re alive Dunc - will you be bringing the GT4 outta hibernation, or coming in Mrs Nail It’s Boxster... 🤔😉😁

54 minutes ago, Windymiller said:

You’re alive Dunc - will you be bringing the GT4 outta hibernation, or coming in Mrs Nail It’s Boxster... 🤔😉😁

I think Dunc has put the GT4 to bed for the winter, however the owner of Caffeine and Machine has a GT4 so there should be one there. Also best to get there early  as the car park tends to be full by 10am. Not bad for a bar thats only been open for a month.